Tuesday, October 24, 2006

welcome to the world baby girl

Hey all-
Thursday is my birthday and I'd like to go out after Chaucer. So please join me (and Alex) for a celebration drink. I figure we could check out Lucky's with DiCicco or head over to Hairy Tony's across the street.

I'd also like to organize a holiday party for the end of the semester. We're going to be separating soon after that and I'd really like to get together will all of you. It can be our last hurrah before we take the plunge! I'm willing to host the event at my apartment if the out-of-towners (which is most of you) would be willing to come up one afternoon/night. What do you think?

4 comments:

Mrs. Brenneck said...

Hell, I'll definitely need a beer (or maybe more than one) after class on Thursday. You'll definitely see me there old woman!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Katie!! And many many more.

Speech, speech, or rather blog, blog! ON turning...2? I'm not sure. K

KatieL said...

Karen,

It's 25, a quarter of a century. Saying it that ways seems old. I was thinking of blogging about it. I need a day or two to process how it really feels though.

KatieL said...

Karen,

Thanks again for the chocolate! : )